This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid team with room for growth and development.
This is an immediate full-time opening at all our locations.
San Diego, CA * Los Angeles, CA * Spokane, WA* Salt Lake City, UT
- Design & layout of fire sprinkler systems along with hydraulic calculations.
- Quality assurance on all project design
- Field survey existing fire sprinkler systems for T.I. design/ new construction design.
- Making and giving accurate realistic deadlines for projects.
- Communication and support with Field, estimators and other departments.
- Coordinate all changes with designers for project managers for change orders.
- Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design and minimize futile work.
- Assist in developing Design Delivery Schedule along with the client, Project Manager, Design Managers, and consultants.
- Manage Design Budgets with Project Managers
- Manage a Bluebeam system for field staff to be able to get updated drawings
- Assist Project Manager in the best method of installation for cost savings
- Collaborate on new design issues and research projects with the team.
- Ensure projects are accurate and precise for installation.
- Participate in departmental strategic planning.
•Experience with AutoCAD/BIM 360 GLUE/Navisworks/HydraCAD/AutoSprink
•Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
•3 years minimum experience preferred.
•NICET is a plus.
Pay rate D.O.E.
Paid Medical (Health, Dental, and Vision).
Paid time off